Register online HERE
Ready to get out of the cubicle and bring your product to market?
There are more than 50 weekly farmers’ markets in San Diego County. Learn how to take your crop, product or idea and become a farmers’ market success story.
Farmers Market Vendor 101 will be held on Monday, September 26 from 10 am – 3:00 pm in North Park, with a lunch break on your own. Check-in begins at 9:30 am. Experienced market managers and other professionals will answer your questions including:
- How do I decide what to sell?
- What are the basics of funding my business?
- How do I create a brand?
- What do I need to know about packaging and labeling?
- What kind of equipment do I need and where do I find it?
- What permits do I need and how do I get them?
- Does the Cottage Food law affect my business?
- What will it cost to get started?
- How do I get accepted and make my product a best seller?
- Do I need a website? How do I leverage the power of social media?
Professionals on site to answer your questions about Insurance, commercial kitchen space, equipment, marketing and more!
Limited class size. $90 in advance, $100 day of event if space available.
Visit http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2596889 to register today!