Ready to get out of the cubicle and bring your product to market? Register for the next San Diego Markets’ VENDOR 101 workshop on MONDAY, JANUARY 8, 2018. VENDOR 101 is your guide to getting started in the more than 50 weekly farmers’ markets in San Diego County. Learn how to take your crop, product, or idea and become a farmers’ market success story. Get answers to questions like:
- How do I decide what to sell?
- What are the basics of funding my business?
- How do I create a brand?
- What do I need to know about packaging and labeling?
- What kind of equipment do I need and where do I find it?
- What permits do I need and how do I get them?
- Does the Cottage Food law affect my business?
- What will it cost to get started?
- How do I get accepted and make my product a best seller?
- Do I need a website? How do I leverage the power of social media?
Get immediate answers about your questions about insurance, commercial kitchen space, equipment, marketing and more from industry professionals!
Register now for the Second Annual InTents Conference: February 26 – 27, 2018!