Ready to get out of the cubicle and bring your product to market?
There are more than 50 weekly farmers’ markets in San Diego County. Learn how to take your crop, product, or idea and become a farmers’ market success story.
We look forward to new products from our 2016 Vendor 101 graduates! The next Vendor 101 Workshop will be held on Sunday, January 22, 2017 in North Park. At the Vendor 101 workshop, experienced market managers and other professionals will answer your questions, including…
- How do I decide what to sell?
- What are the basics of funding my business?
- How do I create a brand?
- What do I need to know about packaging and labeling?
- What kind of equipment do I need and where do I find it?
- How do I determine pricing and inventory?
- What permits do I need and how do I get them?
- Does the Cottage Food law affect my business?
- What will it cost to get started?
- How do I get accepted and make my product a best-seller?
- Do I need a website? How do I leverage the power of social media?
Professionals will also be on-site to answer your questions about insurance, commercial kitchen space, equipment, marketing, and more!
Space is limited. $90 advance registration.
This class regularly sells out. Register for the Sunday, January 22, 2017 workshop date HERE.